Tzatziki over minced smoked salmon
Ingredients for the tzatziki
- 1 cup plain yogurt, drained
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic, dill, and lemon juice.
- Add the chopped cucumbers; mix thoroughly.
- Chill several hours to let the flavors mix; adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Serve over minced smoked salmon with a drizzle of lemon juice.